Monthly Archives: October 2016

Perseus Mining Limited First gold production in December 2017 quarter from Sissingué Gold Mine

First gold production in December 2017 quarter from Sissingué Gold Mine: Perseus Mining Limited (ASX: PRU) reported a gold production of 43,776 ounces in September quarter 2016, which is 9% more than the prior quarter, and is on track to achieve December 2016 half year guidance of 80-100,000 ounces To read the complete report click here . To get your free report click here

Read more

Northern Star Resources Ltd Confirmed sale of Plutonic gold mine

Confirmed sale of Plutonic gold mine: Northern Star Resources Ltd (ASX: NST) is acquiring an initial 20% interest in the Acra Gold Project by paying Pioneer $500,000 cash and has the right to earn a further 55% interest (total 75% interest) in the project by sole funding $3 million of exploration expenditure within 3 years. Moreover, NST has confirmed finishing

Read more

Newcrest Mining Limited’s Rise in September quarterly gold production

Rise in September quarterly gold production: Newcrest Mining Limited’s (ASX: NCM) has announced that a subsidiary has exercised an Option to purchase the Seguela gold project. This triggered the payment of first instalment of a total of USD3.5 million in consideration payments. The group’s September quarterly gold production rose 3% to 615koz while copper production surged 12% to 24kt. The

Read more

Gold Road Resources Ltd FS has confirmed Gruyere Gold Project’s reserve and project life

FS has confirmed Gruyere Gold Project’s reserve and project life: Gold Road Resources Ltd (ASX: GOR) has finished the Feasibility Study (FS) for the development of its 6.16 million ounce (Moz) Gruyere Gold Project and has confirmed the project to be one of the longest life, lowest cost, undeveloped gold deposits in the world. The project has an ore reserve

Read more

Evolution Mining Ltd Acquisition of Marsden copper-gold project

Acquisition of Marsden copper-gold project: Evolution Mining Ltd (ASX: EVN) is acquiring the Marsden copper-gold project from Newcrest Operations Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Newcrest Mining Limited for which EVN is paying on upfront an A$3 million on completion of the acquisition and would make a further A$7 million payment contingent on a decision to mine. On the other

Read more

Beadell Resources Ltd AISC per ounce cost guidance has increased for CY 2016

AISC per ounce cost guidance has increased for CY 2016: Beadell Resources Ltd (ASX: BDR) expects to achieve the production forecast of 145,000 to 160,000 ounces of gold for CY2016, while AISC per ounce cost guidance of US$715 to US$815 per ounce has been increased to US$830 to US$930 per ounce for CY2016. To read the complete report click here . To get

Read more
« Older Entries